App Developers Focus On Tablets
Sunday, July 7, 2013
App Developers are increasingly including tablets in their efforts to develop enterprise apps.
According to a Survey by Appcelerator and IDC, mobile developers for iOS and Windows are equally creating apps for smartphones (84%) and tablets (81.3%). The study points to the growth of enterprise usage of tablets as a driving force to develop for the devices.
Read more: http://www.appcelerator.com.s3.amazonaws.com/pdf/d...
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more