App Developers Focus On Tablets
|Stuart Parkerson in Mobile Tech Sunday, July 7, 2013|
App Developers are increasingly including tablets in their efforts to develop enterprise apps.
According to a Survey by Appcelerator and IDC, mobile developers for iOS and Windows are equally creating apps for smartphones (84%) and tablets (81.3%). The study points to the growth of enterprise usage of tablets as a driving force to develop for the devices.
Read more: http://www.appcelerator.com.s3.amazonaws.com/pdf/d...
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more
monetization, sdk, mobile, app developer, Mobile Developer Tools, API, User analytics, Mobile backend technology, cross platform, html 5, enterprise mobile, OS, ios, apple, Microsoft, blackberry, cloud, app store, android, google, windows phone, html 5, app developer, tablet, ipad, windows, blackberry, c++, ruby, smartphone, developer, code