Pyze is leveling the playing field so mobile and web app publishers can compete
|Richard Harris in Marketing & Promotion Thursday, December 15, 2016|
Pyze is an intelligence and marketing platform that enables mobile and web app publishers the ability to organically grow users by automating and personalizing the engagement and conversion processes. The company seeks for a dramatic increase in growth, and because of that and their commitment to their customers, they have announced the release of Pyze Growth Intelligence 2.0.
The Pyze Growth Intelligence platform aims to level the drastically uneven playing field in the app market by giving startups, mid-market companies and the Fortune 1,000 app publishers access to the intelligence-based tools they need to compete with the select few giants dominating the industry.
They launched with a mobile first strategy and is currently processing over 1 billion events per day and with the addition of support for web and native applications it hopes that number grows to be far higher. Helping more developers merge the marketing barrier between mobile and web.
What's new in 2.0:
- A Unified view across all channels provides real-time visibility into millions of users’ behavior, enabling app developers to both discover the trends and act upon them
- Adds support for email and SMS and MMS campaigns to the existing support for push, interactive push and in-app messaging campaigns
- Streamlines integration of multi-channel marketing campaigns, allowing developers to better coordinate personalized engagement and experiences
- A new Developer Center to accelerate deployments, define and test engagement campaigns, and implement personalization
- Support for tracking Apple iMessage Apps and chatbots
- Support for web, SaaS and native apps, in addition to existing support for mobile apps.
Availability and Pricing
- Support for mobile, web, SaaS and native apps is included in the Growth Tier, which is free of charge for app publishers with up to one million monthly active users (MAU).
- Unified visibility across web and mobile is included in the Hypergrowth Tier, which is $99 per month for up to one million MAU. Warp Speed plan is available for $299 per month for up to 3.141592 Million MAU.
- Enterprise plans are also available.
Read more: http://pyze.com/
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more