Gurock Software has released the latest edition of its TestRail web-based test case management tool that manages and tracks software testing efforts. TestRail 5.0 introduces new JIRA integration with full JIRA Server and JIRA Cloud add-ons to directly view and track linked TestRail test results, test cases and reports inside JIRA.
TestRail 5.0 also introduces new live defect reports to directly see the status of all linked issues and test results in one place, new options to lookup the status of linked requirements from external tools as well as detailed section statistics for test runs and milestones.
Gurock has also added new options to integrate TestRail’s statistics with Confluence and other tools, improved Markdown formatting options, new test result history and context tabs and much more.
Highlights of the release include:
- New JIRA integration
- New JIRA Server (P2) and JIRA Cloud (Atlassian Connect) add-ons
- Directly track linked TestRail test results, cases and reports inside JIRA
- New real-time defect reports in TestRail for JIRA & dozens of other tools
- Improved requirement management integration with live lookup
- New section statistics and test result context tabs for faster testing
- Confluence and wiki dashboard integration, improved formatting & much moreRead more: http://www.gurock.com/testrail/
Learn the basics of blockchain technology. No mathematical formulas, program code, or computer science jargon are used. No previous knowledge in computer science, mathematics, programming, or cryptography is required. Terminology is explained through pictures, analogies, and metaphors.
Learn the best ways to organize your app development projects, and keep code straight, clients happy, and breathe a easier through launches.
Write and run code every step of the way, using Android Studio to create apps that integrate with other apps, download and display pictures from the web, play sounds, and more. Each chapter and app has been designed and tested to provide the knowledge and experience you need to get started in Android development.
How to create a profitable, sustainable business developing and marketing mobile apps.