MobFox to Start Using Pixalate Blacklists to Help Mobile Advertisers Against Fraud
Thursday, August 11, 2016
MobFox has announced that it will start using Pixalate’s IP/User Agent Blacklists to measure fraud type and volume to optimize away from fraudulent traffic. The new IAB-approved Advertising Fraud Protection addition to the MobFox mobile advertising platform will help decrease the chances of ineffective ad spending for mobile and programmatic advertisers using the platform
The Pixalate solution offers a unified suite of real time fraud protection, market intelligence and independent quality ratings across devices and channels. The platform lock blocks fraud at the perimeter of a mobile network. The company’s data intelligence is based on more than 100 billion programmatic impression, 15 million domains and 350 million IPs evaluated monthly.
The MobFox mobile programmatic advertising solutions include demand and supply-side platforms (DSP and SSP) as well as serving as a single gateway for mobile, video and native ad inventory management via a real-time bidding (RTB) marketplace.
Read more: http://mobfox.com
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more