URX Launches Deep Linking AppViews Platform
|Stuart Parkerson in Monetize Tuesday, April 21, 2015|
URX is launching AppViews to facilitate connections between apps by recommending relevant actions for a user using deep linking. AppViews use signals such as page content, location, and current activity to suggest a relevant next action for a user to take.
By providing users with related actions to take in-app, developers can monetize their apps with the platform which URX promotes as providing a more natural, native and non intrusive way of leveraging advertising as a feature of an app.
URX has created an initial UI type for AppViews and there are also SDKs and APIs to create a custom interface. AppViews are now live on over 250 mobile sites and apps that reach over 100 million monthly active users. Developers can get started with AppViews by signing up on the URX dashboard.
Read more: http://urx.com/
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more