TUNE Updates App Marketing Tools with Acquisition of Appfuel
|Richard Harris in Marketing & Promotion Thursday, July 16, 2015|
TUNE’s new TUNE Marketing Console (TMC) provides the ability to the measure paid, earned, and owned mobile marketing campaigns in one dashboard. The functionality of the console is enhanced with the recent TUNE acquisition of Appfuel.
This new console was made possible by integrating two products acquired by Tune - MobileDevHQ (which was acquired last year) and Appfuel (whose acquisition announced in June), with TUNE’s product MobileAppTracking product. The new dashboard provides access to KPIs across paid and non-paid campaigns, as well as visibility into consumers who found an app organically.
Here is what each of the three products contribute to the platform:
- MobileAppTracking provides tools to help marketers attribute their user acquisition, re-engagement, and retention campaigns to the appropriate channels and partners.
- MobileDevHQ offers a platform for app store optimization (ASO) and analytics.
- Appfuel provides tools to allow developers to cross-promote and host ads in their own apps.
Read more: http://www.tune.com/
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more