Taptica Releases New Data Analytics Tool for Mobile Ad Campaign Targeting
|Richard Harris in Monetize Friday, February 6, 2015|
Taptica, a mobile user acquisition and targeting technology provider, has launched a new mobile data analytics tool to deliver insights into mobile user behavior and demographics for mobile ad campaign targeting.
Taptica’s new customizable analytics tool provides a transparent view of anonymized user behavior data, including impressions, clicks, conversions, purchases and money spent. Combined with demographic data such as location, age, gender, and operating system, marketing programs can be refined according to the customer target, potentially leading to higher user retention and increased return-on-investment.
Through the tools dashboard, developers can determine the key performance indicators (KPI), setting them to track the click-through rate (CTR), conversion rate, and user engagement within the app or service. This data can then be generated into a unique report and can help discover new potential audiences for advertising campaigns.
Check out the Taptica website for more information.
Read more: http://www.taptica.com/
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more