Media Buyers Have a New Option With Matomy's Launch of MyDSP
|Richard Harris in Marketing & Promotion Wednesday, September 7, 2016|
Global media company Matomy has announced the launch of myDSP, a smarter self-serve demand side platform with proven global scale designed for media buyers with conversion goals in mind.
Matomy developed myDSP over the past year while working closely with Matomy’s MobFox DSP media buyers. myDSP combines the superior service, supply, and technology of MobFox and Matomy’s internal DSPs, together with the new, unique combination of features for smarter programmatic advertising and optimization.
myDSP Includes a Unique Mix of Smart Features to Maximize the ROI of Media Buying:
- Direct access to a high-performing media inventory with over 40,000 publishers on Matomy’s MobFox SSP, and additional supply from other leading SSPs, including MoPub and Inneractive.
- With extensive targeting options driven by a smarter rule engine, myDSP maximizes results in the least amount of time. Through granular control over media sources and all IAB categories such as creatives, carriers, and placements, myDSP quickly learns what attributes contribute most to campaign success.
- The micro bidding feature enables media buyers to easily apply varied CPM bids throughout a single campaign ensuring efficiency and optimizing bidding power.
- Clear, intelligently configured reporting suite designed to set up a campaign in 5 easy steps, with intuitive and real-time control, to support individual optimization as needed throughout the campaign.
Demonstrating Matomy's commitment to investing in pioneering advertising technology, myDSP joins Matomy’s complementary suite of programmatic and performance-oriented solutions including the mobile ad platform MobFox, video ad platform Optimatic, and the recently announced holistic mobile advertising agency, mtmy. Built for media buyers by media buyers, the mtmy team will maximize programmatic media buys for advertisers on myDSP.
“Following the successful launch of our holistic mobile advertising agency mtmy, we are excited to see myDSP extend its superior service to marketers, enabling them to achieve and often surpass their metric-driven advertising goals”, said Sagi Niri, COO of Matomy. “With their individual needs for optimization, media buyers gain flexible and powerful real-time control over all campaign attributes and the ability to directly convert customers with targeted offers.”
Read more: http://www.mydsp.io/
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more