iOS and Google App Store Optimization: Misconceptions About ASO
|Stuart Parkerson in Marketing & Promotion Friday, May 23, 2014|
According to recent Nielsen and Forrester research, 63% of mobile app users discover app via search. The volume of apps in both iOS and Google Play is so vast and the actual search functions of those app stores is so unrefined that for a consumer to find an app using search can often be a bit like looking for a needle in a haystack.
However, with a robust app store optimization strategy, app owners/developers can overcome the search roadblock and ensure their app is highly ranked and easily visible when users search key related terms and phrases.
Among app marketing techniques that don’t require investments, ASO is the number one technique app owners/developers should study and take advantage of in their apps marketing campaigns.
So how do you actually make your app stand out with your own app store optimization strategy? To learn first hand you should make plans to attend a marketing webinar on Thursday, May 29th at 10am CST hosted by ComboApp.
Among the topics that will be covered are:
- Basic ASO techniques for both iOS and Google Play
- Goals and realistic expectations for the impact ASO will have on your app sales
- Misconceptions about ASO
To learn more or to register for the webinar click here.
Read more: http://comboapp.com/blog/2014/05/21/comboapp-webin...
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more