InMobi Releases New Interest Based Audience Targeting Platform
|Stuart Parkerson in Marketing & Promotion Tuesday, March 10, 2015|
InMobi has released Appographic Targeting an app-interest-based audience targeting capability as part of its app marketing platform.
Appographic Targeting is based on InMobi's analysis of over ten thousand apps on the app store to identify the core elements that define a given app. Based on these elements, the InMobi audience has been categorized into 200 Appographic segments. Developers can now utilize these segments for targeting of app-install campaigns.
Example use cases for the Appographic Targeting service include:
- A flight booking app can be promoted to users who engage with mobile apps that offer trip planning, hotel booking, holiday packages or travel reviews.
- A shopping app can be promoted to users who engage with other apps that offer any type of deals and discounts, sell men's or women's apparel, or apps that sell specific products like books and shoes.
- A mid-core game can be promoted to users who enjoy apps that are based on city construction, clan-battle or medieval themes.
Appographic Targeting is available as part of InMobi's new self-serve app install platform for campaign setup and management. The platform also includes targeting features, ad formats including native ads and a range of tracking, reporting and analytics capabilities.
Read more: http://www.inmobi.com/app-install
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more