Distimo Makes API Free to All App Developers
Wednesday, November 20, 2013
Using the API, Distimo App Analytics users can access data like downloads, revenues, rankings and reviews for their own apps, which can be broken down by country, continent, app store, app, device and time frame. Customers receive all data from their own apps as well as daily download and revenue estimations for any app of their choosing.
Distimo’s API allows users to store data collected from Distimo into their own data storage or analytics solutions and use Distimo as their core reporting API for any internal analytics solutions. The data can be accessed from Distimo’s API via any programming language or tools and data can be exported in CSV or JSON file formats.
For more information visit the link below.
Read more: http://www.distimo.com/blog/2013_11_distimo-api-pu...
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more