Big Announcements During First Day of Unity3D Technologies Event
|Richard Harris in Programming Wednesday, August 28, 2013|
Unity is stepping out into the mobilesphere in a big way with its announcement of its foray into app user acquisition, marketing and monetization with its Unity Cloud services and its foray into indie publishing with its Unity Games division, which will partner with development companies to launch mobile games.
The event is today (Aug 28) through Saturday. We’ll keep you posted on any further developments out of the conference.
Read more: http://unity3d.com/unite
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more