Appboy Now Supports Unity
Friday, November 15, 2013
The announcement comes just a week after Appboy announced its $7.6M Series A financing. The company has grown 400% to 1,000+ clients in the last 9 months and established itself as a leader in the exploding mobile ecosystem.
The news is a boon for the gaming industry, which will grow to 191M gamers by 2017 and currently accounts for 72% of app store revenue in mobile. Most of this revenue is driven by in-app purchases, which Appboy facilitates by helping developers understand how their audience is interacting with their app and targeting high-value prospects with personalized in-app messsaging.
Appboy's launch partner is GSN Games and the company's Cordy 2 app. GSN Games has over 80M subscribers and is rapidly evolving to serve its growing mobile needs. The company selected Appboy for its industry-leading marketing automation platform and its Success Squad to implement mobile best practices, and will soon integrate Appboy into other apps.
Read more: http://blog.appboy.com
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more