App Developers Alliance to Offer Workshops on Starting an App Publishing Business
|Richard Harris in Events Friday, February 13, 2015|
The Application Developers Alliance is reaching out to developers to help them learn more about creating an app publishing business through its App Strategy Workshop: Fundamentals series.
These workshops are held in local settings to help mobile app developers, startups, and small app publishers learn about business basics and strategy fundamentals. During each event, attendees learn from fellow startups, service providers, and industry experts on monetization, optimization, discoverability, and tool integration.
The format of the App Strategy Workshops varies by location, but typically includes panel discussions, a case study presentation, a fireside chat with top app publishers, a featured keynote, and a networking reception.
The 2015 App Strategy Workshops include eight events in North America, six in Europe, and one event in Tel Aviv. Workshops are free for individual members of the App Alliance, with attendance ranging from 100 to 250 people.
North American App Strategy Workshops:
- Seattle, WA February 12
- Los Angeles, CA March 26
- San Francisco, CA May 7
- Boston, MA June 24
- Toronto, ON July 14
- Denver, CO September 29
- Austin, TX October 6
- New York, NY November 5
European App Strategy Workshops:
- London, England March 26
- Hamburg, Germany April 16
- Paris, France May 28
- Manchester, England June 25
- Berlin, Germany September 24
- Warsaw, Poland October 22
The Tel Aviv, Israel workshop will finish the series on November 25. Sponsors of the events include OpenX, Millennial Media, AdColony, CTIA, AppLovin, CIA Media, Progress Software, Pollen and AppsFlyer.
Read more: http://www.appdevelopersalliance.org/appstrategy/2...
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more