Apmetrix Upgrades Mobile App Analytics Platform
Sunday, April 27, 2014
Apmetrix, a provider of business intelligence solutions for games and apps, has announced that 40 new data sources have been added to its real-time analytics platform.
The addition of data includes sites and applications such as: Comscore, Facebook, Flurry, adjust.io, HasOffers/Mobile App Tracking, Google Analytics and AdWords, Fiksu, Tumblr, Exact Target, Vimeo, Yahoo! and YouTube, among others.
The Apmetrix platform includes an automated marketing toolset which allows its clients to better understand user behavior and key sales drivers while increasing user engagement and retention. It offer a cross-channel analytics platform that delivers a wide array of features, including fully customizable reporting tools that allow developers of all sizes to view data from dozens of third party data sources, track unlimited custom events and enable automated push notifications and messaging capabilities.
The platform allows app publishers and developers to analyze customer behaviors in real time, track in-app virtual items and currencies, view social sentiment and even analyze weather patterns to see what’s really driving revenue.
The Apmetrix advanced predictive analytics module forecasts revenues, user loyalty churn, and more, to quickly determine which networks deliver the right users and best results and gauge the return on investment of ongoing customer acquisition campaigns. Using one SDK, developers can monetize all ad formats to more than 120+ ad partners and networks.
In addition to adding 40 new data sources, Apmetrix also recently introduced new features, which include:
- The ability to engage users with unlimited push notifications and emails that can be customized and automated to each user based on their behavior.
- Localized push notifications in multiple languages to upsell offers and to drive organic installs at no additional cost.
- New segmentation features which allow publishers to create and view unlimited user segments “on the fly” in real time with no processing delay.
Apmetrix already connects to many data sources enabling publishers to analyze revenue, advertising and social networks in real time. The addition of these new data sources, and features, is the next evolution in becoming a one-stop hub for app and game business intelligence.
Read more: https://www.apmetrix.com/?q=node/9
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more