ABI Research Reports Android App Revenues to Rise Faster Than Apple iOS
Saturday, August 31, 2013
“Apple’s iOS still leads all the other mobile operating systems’ revenues by a significant margin; however, the greater number of Android smartphones in use is clawing back Apple’s lead in this market,” says senior analyst Josh Flood. “This year, Android smartphones will ship by a factor of more than three-to-one to iPhones.”
One factor will be Android’s willingness to incorporate carrier billing for app purchases which is particularly notable in emerging markets such as Latin America and Asia-Pacific.
Read more: https://www.abiresearch.com/press/android-mobile-a...
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more