Metamarkets and Factual Team Up to Deliver Location Based Mobile App Audiences
Thursday, February 12, 2015
Metamarkets, which offers programmatic marketing, and Factual, a platform for location-based audience data, are now working together to integrate Factual's global datasets into the Metamarkets platform to provide visibility into available inventory and campaign performance through Factual's audiences and geographies.
Metamarkets will utilize Factual's Geopulse Platform to deliver location-based audiences to media buyers and sellers. Exchanges such as MoPub at Twitter will be able to provide this audience-level insight into campaign performance allowing buyers to see the interaction an ad has with various geographic, behavioral, and retail segments.
Factual’s platform provides the ability to understand at a user level what's happening in the physical world, enabling app developers, mobile publishers, and mobile advertisers to build more relevant and personalized mobile experiences using the context of location. Factual's real-time data stack builds and maintains data on a global scale, with Factual's core Global Places data covering over 65 million local businesses and points of interest in 50 countries. Factual's Geopulse products, built on top of its Global Places data, provide real-time location targeting and location-based audience capabilities.
Metamarkets provides analytics infrastructure as an SaaS platform for real-time analytics to facilitate programmatic advertising. Examples of how the platform is utilized include:
Exchanges & SSPs
- Discover incremental revenue streams by optimizing bid floor prices for supply partners.
- Plug revenue leaks and onboard partners more quickly by diagnosing bid errors in real-time.
- Drive marketplace liquidity by giving buyers live performance insights and inventory avails.
Buyers & DSPs
- Increase win rate and improve bidding strategy with real-time feedback.
- Instantly identify and address errors that impede the ability to win auctions.
- Improve media buys by monitoring campaign performance and adjusting bidding strategy in real-time across multiple supply sources.
Sellers & Publishers
- Boost incremental revenue by evaluating floor prices and fill rates.
- Optimize inventory performance across sites, placements, sizes, devices, and formats.
- Capitalize on buyer behaviors by identifying demand trends across demographics, geographics, and other audience profile data.
Facial detection for verified ad views launches from Jinglz Saturday, April 21, 2018
DevOps practices more likely to integrate automated security Saturday, April 21, 2018
More rewarded mobile ads = higher user engagement Thursday, April 19, 2018
IT Revolution announces DevOps Enterprise Summit Las Vegas 2018 Thursday, April 19, 2018
Reshape the World Challenge launches to help the self-employed Wednesday, April 18, 2018
Stay UpdatedSign up for our newsletter for the headlines delivered to you