Yahoo Brings Mobile Developer Conference to New York on August 26
|Richard Harris in Events Tuesday, July 21, 2015|
Yahoo will be hosting its second Yahoo Mobile Developer Conference, this time on the East Coast on August 26 at the Marriott Marquis in New York City. Earlier this year, Yahoo held its inaugural developer event in San Francisco, and developers can expect the same Yahoo centric theme including presentations centered around Flurry, BrightRoll and Tumblr.
At the conference Yahoo will be announcing number of new product updates to its Yahoo mobile developer suite. The day before the conference, Yahoo will host a mobile hackathon with the winner to be announced at the day of the conference. During the event Yahoo will provide a number of breakout sessions designed to help developers measure, monetize, promote and improve their apps using Yahoo products and services.
Read more: http://yahoo.tumblr.com/post/124244554069/develope...
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more