The Ultimate Guide to App User Engagement
|Stuart Parkerson in Monetize Monday, June 16, 2014|
The Facts: More than 50 percent of Americans own a smartphone; 800 apps are downloaded every second from the Apple App Store; US smartphones have an average of 41 apps installed - a 32% jump from last year.
And nearly 22 percent are never used more than once.
Sure, you need a great app with compelling, useful, entertaining & informative features & content. But that is just not enough, it’s not the reality of today.
With such bleak retention rates, it’s not enough for developers to just “have an app,” developers also need to enable customers to engage with their app in meaningful ways towards monetization. Whether your business model is driven by in-app purchases, paid subscriptions or in-app advertising, the key to unlocking app monetization lies in engagement and personalization.
To help developers learn how to break down the barrier of discovery, Localytics has published The Ultimate Guide to App User Engagement.
The publication explores:
- Mobile engagement techniques
- Leveraging personalization to better engage users
- Engagement campaigns and how to use them for every vertical
- Tips to measuring the effectiveness of mobile campaigns
- To wrap it all up, how to put this advice into practice so that you can receive greater user engagement.
Read more: http://go.localytics.com/Jun_2014_eBook_The_Ultima...
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more