Smaato Offers Beta Dynamic Demand Mobile Ad Server
|Stuart Parkerson in Monetize Wednesday, July 23, 2014|
Smaato has releases the beta version of its Smaato Publisher Platform (SPP), an enterprise-grade, infinite scale SaaS platform ad server.
SPP features Smaato’s Dynamic Demand technology that moves beyond sequential ad server selection instead allowing direct sold, RTB, indirect, and programmatic buys to all compete within SPP on an impression-by-impression basis. The SSP charges no ad serving fees.
In addition to support for direct sold and programmatic deals, with SPP publishers get single point integration to the Smaato Exchange (SMX), a mobile RTB ad exchange and integrated Supply Side Platform. SPP directly connects publishers to nearly 300 aggregated DSPs and networks from around the world. SMX reaches 450 million unique users in 130 countries and serves more than 90 billion impressions per month.
SPP features include:
- Full publisher controls: Hands-on campaign management with advanced targeting, inventory and yield management.
- Enterprise grade ad server: Sell directly to premium advertisers or leverage SMX, the Smaato global mobile RTB ad exchange.
- Programmatic Direct and Private Exchange: Make preferred deals with exclusive buyers and get immediate access to premium CPMs.
SMX featurs include:
- Dynamic floor price management: Intelligent pre-auction technology that automatically updates pricing in near-real time to reflect current market dynamics.
- Exchange rules: Specify prices by brand and/or buyer and restrict targeting by location, device, carrier and more.
- Advertiser-level controls: Whitelist or blacklist domains, brands, or content categories and block specific creatives.
- Fully integrated network mediation demand: Manage API and tag-based network demand from one interface and access more than 100 ad networks.
- Global mobile RTB exchange and SSP: single point instant access to over 270 aggregated worldwide DSPs and networks.
To learn more or sign up for the beta program click the link below.
Read more: http://www.smaato.com/smaato-publisher-platform/