SessionM Launches OnDemand App Install Program
Thursday, June 12, 2014
SessionM has announced the launch of a new self-service audience acquisition platform, SessionM OnDemand.
The new app install program takes advantage of the venerable 80/20 rule. Typically from a marketing standpoint this means that 20% of your customers generate 80% of your revenues. In SessionM’s case it’s the 33% of “power users” who are responsible for 80% of in-app activity and revenue within their platform.
Anyone can use the company’s ad platform, however to receive discounted CPI rates, developers must integrate the SessionM SDK. SessionM is saying that developers who integrate the SDK will see user acquisition rates at half the current industry standard cost.
For more information click here.
Read more: http://www.sessionm.com/developers-publishers/
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more