NativeX Releases Lightning Play Video Mobile Ad Monetization Format
|Richard Harris in Monetize Tuesday, September 16, 2014|
NativeX has announced the launch of Lightning Play Video, a video ad format that combines mobile video ad technology with NativeX’s selection of native advertising formats which includes discovery walls, interstitials, and other rich media formats, both reward and non-reward.
Lightning Play uses proprietary technology to instantly play video ads without interrupting the user experience. The NativeX Ad Exchange allows interstitials and video ads, both reward and non-reward, to compete for the same placement, extracting the most value from each ad impression.
The NativeX ad exchange currently has over 50 live demand partners comprised of ad networks, agencies, and DSPs. This marketplace provides developers with direct response, brand, and game ad campaigns in a variety of supported creative formats (video, images, rich media) all under one roof. Rewarded and non-rewarded inventory is managed through the exchange.
NativeX exchange technology uses predictive analytics to enable CPM bids (brands) to compete against CPC, CPA, and CPA bids (games and direct response) to help get highest possible eCPM and fill rates.
Read more: http://nativex.com/
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more