Mobile users have told advertisers what they believe they are worth, suggesting that engaging with one minute of advertising on mobile devices is equivalent to $10.80US per consumer for advertisers.
These numbers are from a new research study “What’s My Worth? 2015” which was conducted by Opinium Research and commissioned by Millennial Media, polling over 4,000 consumers across four countries. The study explored the value exchange consumers have with advertisers in return for letting them into their mobile devices.
According to the research, consumers understand and accept the value exchange of “advertising supporting free apps and content” with four in five (79%) stating that they understood this relationship. And keeping with the freemium app model, almost three quarters (72%) said they expected ads on mobile devices to allow them to consume free content with only three percent saying they pay for apps to remove ads.
The results also revealed that mobile app users are more than twice as likely to remember a product or message on a mobile device (22%) than desktop (10%). The survey also suggested that over a third of consumers that engaged with a mobile ad in the last 12 months on their smartphone (35%) and tablet (38%) have consequently been prompted to these actions:
- Most likely to consider a product or a brand that they would not have otherwise have thought about (18%), with other actions including save a page (13%) and to add a product to a wish/shopping list (10%).
- The second most popular action for consumers that had clicked on a mobile ad was to then make a purchase (14%).
- Of all those who made a purchase as a result of clicking a mobile ad (43%) said they made their purchase in a brick and mortar store, while (82%) made it online.
Other highlights from the research include:
- A quarter (27%) of cross-screen users say they are likely to engage with TV at the same time as viewing other media, and one in four (25%) say the same for mobile.
- Of audiences that click on mobile ads, 43% say they would be more likely to pay attention to other advertising from the same brand in future.
- Nearly half (48%) of all consumers would be more likely to click on a mobile ad if it was targeted to their interests.
The full results of the study are available at the link Read more: http://www.millennialmedia.com/mobile-insights/ind...
Love Is Like Pi Never Ending T-Shirt Math Pi day Gift Shirt. Perfect Shirt to celebrate Pi Day 2019. Great gift whether you just love Math or you are a Math Student, Teacher or similar.
Are you paying more taxes than you have to as a developer or freelancer? The IRS is certainly not going to tell you about a deduction you failed to take, and your accountant is not likely to take the time to ask you about every deduction you’re entitled to. As former IRS Commissioner Mark Everson admitted, “If you don’t claim it, you don’t get it.
Get hands-on experience in performing simple to complex mobile forensics techniques Retrieve and analyze data stored not only on mobile devices but also through the cloud and other connected mediums A practical guide to leveraging the power of mobile forensics on popular mobile platforms with lots of tips, tricks, and caveats.
The Chirp GPS app is a top-ranked location sharing app available for Apple and Android that is super easy to use, and most of all, it's reliable.
Write and run code every step of the way, using Android Studio to create apps that integrate with other apps, download and display pictures from the web, play sounds, and more. Each chapter and app has been designed and tested to provide the knowledge and experience you need to get started in Android development.