Leanplum Adds Mobile Messaging for iOS to its A|B Testing, Marketing Automation and Analytics Platform
Tuesday, July 29, 2014
Leanplum has announced that it is adding a new mobile messaging feature that provides developers the ability to create, automate and test targeted in-app messages and push notifications to users.
The Leanplum offers an integrated optimization platform for mobile apps. The company allows developers, product managers and marketers to utilize customer data by optimizing mobile content and messaging.
The new mobile messaging feature comes integrated with Leanplum’s existing content management, mobile A/B testing and analytics solution and is currently available for iOS, with support for Android in private beta.
Leanplum’s content management program provides the ability to sync, store, and deploy mobile assets in real-time, providing all security, syncing, and offline support. New features can be released with one click with no App Store re-submission required. Developers can create and personalize content for specific customer segments, such as in-app behavior, demographics, location, and other attributes. Automatic resource syncing allows for updating images, layouts, and configuration files automatically.
Read more: https://www.leanplum.com/c/blog/
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more