How to Successfully Deliver In App and Push Messaging Content
|Stuart Parkerson in Marketing & Promotion Thursday, September 25, 2014|
Are you a writing savant? Probably not, most developers are great coders - literary scholars - not so much. So while there are any number of technical tools to successfully offer in-app and push messaging content, how do you continuously deliver relative content that will motivate and influence your audience?
And really, how much time do you even spend thinking about crafting content or creating meaningful messaging campaigns? Push and in-app messaging can be the ultimate tool to engage, retain and convert users. But what do good campaigns look like? And what kind of copy actually works?
There is a process you can use to help create effective content and campaigns. In the magazine and news business, we have systems and processes in place to make sure that we continue to create articles and news summaries that just don’t deliver information, they do so in a way that engages our audiences.
So how do you learn how to create systems and processes for your push and in-app messaging campaigns? First, we suggest that you start with reading a new eBook by Localytics - How to Create Truly Awesome In-App and Push Messaging Content.
In this eBook you'll learn how to create the best possible copy for converting users. In the publication you’ll learn:
- How to meet today’s high user expectations.
- Ways to increase engagement and user interaction.
- Strategies to provide users with the right solution, action or offer.
- How to prompt in-app conversions and improve retention.
- What kind of content does (and doesn’t) work for app messaging.
- How to leverage iOS 8 interactive or “actionable” push messages.
- The 5 steps to creating and launching app marketing campaigns.
- 10 examples of great push and in-app messaging content, design and offers.
- 5 real-world examples of companies going above and beyond with their app messaging.
The publication is extensive, at over 43 pages it goes in-depth on push and in-app messaging strategies. When you are done reading, you’ll have a new perspective on approaching your communications with your app users. The book is free to download and is available on the Localytics website.
Read more: http://info.localytics.com/4h-how-to-create-truly-...