Fortumo Debuts Windows Phone In app Purchasing SDK for Unity Game Developers
|Richard Harris in Monetize Sunday, June 15, 2014|
Fortumo has launched a custom version of it Windows in-app purchasing SDK for developers who are using Unity to build their apps. The new SDK makes integrating carrier billing to Windows Phone or Windows 8 apps built with Unity much faster, with no additional development effort needed.
Here’s what is needed to do to start accepting mobile payments with Fortumo in your app:
- Sign up at the Fortumo homepage and create a Windows in-app purchasing service. The same service can be used for both Windows Phone & Windows 8 apps.
- Once you have created a service, download the Windows billing library for Unity from the Dashboard.
- Integrate the Fortumo Windows in-app purchasing SDK into your app. Guidelines are available in the Developers Portal.
- Make some test payments – if everything works, you’re good to go.
The new SDK will help Unity developers take advantage of carrier billing payments that Fortumo provides in 80 countries. And developers can qualify for up to $25,000 to cover integration costs.
Read more: https://blog.fortumo.com/fortumo-adds-unity-suppor...
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more