Facebook F8 Conference to be Held on April 30: You Can Bet App Marketing Will Be Front and Forward
|Richard Harris in Events Tuesday, March 18, 2014|
Facebook will host its F8 2014 conference at The Concourse in San Francisco on April 30. Engineers from Facebook, Parse and Instagram will share what they have learned and where they are headed. The promise to “dig into details to help you build faster, to reach more customers and to earn more with your apps.”
The schedule includes keynotes from the Facebook and Parse leadership followed by Lunch. Developer sessions will follow in the afternoon with an after party for more relaxed interaction.
Through out the day the Facebook Garage will provide a one-on-one opportunity to visit with Facebook engineers. Sign up is required and plan to bring your laptop.
The Hack the Space exhibit is a projection-mapped art installation that uses light to visualize data on top of a set of connected geometric surfaces. Developers can take part by signing up during registration and will be notified when they can test code and submit.
If you can’t attend you can sign up for a live stream of the event.
Read more: https://www.fbf8.com/
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more