Appboy Introduces Multivariate Testing for Mobile Messaging
|Richard Harris in Marketing & Promotion Thursday, July 24, 2014|
Appboy has introduced a new Marketing Automation for Apps platform to allow developers to test many combinations of messaging and then identify and automate the most effective message possible.
The platform provides the ability to test six variants across numerous messaging channels including in-app messaging, email and push notifications.
When used in conjunction with Appboy’s user segmentation, developers can enter many values into the multivariate test and select the best combination to deploy based on real-world results. Multivariate Testing provides the ability to test combinations of headlines, copy and content to determine the most compelling message variation.
Multivariate Testing is now in closed beta with a wider release set for enterprise customers in the coming weeks.
Read more: http://blog.appboy.com/2014/07/multivariate-testin...
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more