App Store Optimization Developer Cheat Sheet
|Stuart Parkerson in Marketing & Promotion Monday, June 22, 2015|
App Store Optimization (ASO) shouldn’t be rocket science. It’s about app discovery and one of the most important steps in the process is to get your app store listing right.
You want to do everything possible to help potential users find your app and when they do, you need to make sure that what they see moves them in a way that gives you the best chance for them to convert.
To help make sure you have covered all the bases with your app store listing, Localytics has created a free ASO cheat sheet providing quick tips to make sure you're following best practices and offers a list of do's and don'ts for optimizing your listing.
The cheat sheet covers the following areas:
The cheat sheet is available as a download and you can print or save it to use as often as you want.
And if you are looking for other marketing advice, you probably will enjoy their Mobile Marketing Trivia Challenge, an interactive tool centered around app marketing and analytics.
Presented in a Jeopardy style visual format, these are the categories included and what they cover:
- App Marketing for Happy Users: Learn how to make your app lovable
- Mind Your Mobile Metrics: Understand how to gauge your app’s health
- Potent Personalization: Build personalized app experiences
- Myth Busting Benchmarks: Uncover app marketing research and trends
- The Integration Equation: Close the loop between measuring and growing your app
You can try out the challenge on the Localytics website.
Read more: http://www.localytics.com/resources/ebooks/
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more