App Monetization and App Analytics Companies Kontagent and PlayHaven to Merge
Monday, December 16, 2013
The merger will create a new company offering a single platform to help developers, publishers and advertisers understand users, predict meaningful behaviors and take action. Andy Yang, CEO of PlayHaven will become the CEO of the combined company. Josh Williams, CEO of Kontagent, will become Chief Technology Officer and serve as Chairman of the Board of Directors.
Kontagent brings to the table its ability to help businesses transform metrics into actionable, data-driven business decisions through its combination of mobile analytics and data science solutions. Kontagent tracks over 400 million monthly active users, thousands of applications, and more than 350 billion events each month for customers worldwide.
PlayHaven helps publishers manage users at every valuable point in their life cycle – before install, while they’re in the app, and after they’ve left. PlayHaven’s platform spans 20,000 plus games, 800 plus million unique users, 176 plus million monthly active users, and more than 14 billion in-game events each month. More information is available at the link below.
Read more: http://www.playhaven.com
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more