Alteryx Analytics Platform Updates Help Big Data Analytics With Predictive Insights
|Richard Harris in Analytics Thursday, July 7, 2016|
Alteryx, has announced new functionality to its Alteryx Analytics platform that allows data analysts to gain predictive insights, harness big data analytic performance and improve analytic understanding using a code-free interface.
The platform provides the ability connect to and cleanse data from data warehouses, cloud applications, spreadsheets and other sources, join the data together, then perform analytics - predictive, statistical and spatial - using the same user interface without writing code.
New enhancements to Alteryx Analytics include the ability to:
- Create models that progress from descriptive to predictive to prescriptive analytics to drive deeper insights. Users can evaluate possible alternatives and predict future outcomes through simulation analysis. They can also discover strategic, tactical and operational efficiencies with optimization analysis. In addition, users can also add predictive analytic functionality around forecasting with new time series tools from the Predictive District in the Alteryx Analytics Gallery.
- Leverage the power of big data platforms to accelerate self-service data analytics. Predictive modeling can now be performed inside Teradata data warehouses with in-database analytics. Also, the parallel processing power of Apache Spark can be leveraged to speed the blending of large datasets with in-database blending for Databricks.
- Expand and enhance analytics skills with a new Predictive Analytics Starter Kit to offer deeper insights and better business outcomes: the interactive, guided starter kit help users understand predictive modeling techniques, including A/B testing, linear regression, and logistic regression.
- Scale self-service analytics across an organization with Alteryx Server, leveraging configuration management and an automation toolset with sample deployment scripts.
Read more: http://community.alteryx.com/t5/Analytics-Blog/New...
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more