AI features coming in Talla Intelligent Knowledge Base version 2
|Christian Hargrave in Artificial Intelligence Friday, August 24, 2018|
New AI features will be included into Talla's Intelligent Knowledge Base to provide user's with tools to automate their knowledge base.
Talla launched version 2.0 of the Talla Intelligent Knowledge Base. This new platform update harnesses techniques in natural language processing and AI-powered automation to achieve significant benefits for revenue generating teams within companies.
Rob May, Founder and CEO Talla said: “Businesses today are driven by information, but the way that information is written makes it difficult to access simple crisp answers for customers. Talla uses AI to solve that problem. Our AI doesn’t just analyze content - it builds a knowledge graph to really understand it. With Talla, you can turn any section or any page of your knowledge base into a chatbot, then deploy that to arm your customer-facing employees with the information needed to generate results. And when your information contains actions, we can automate those actions as well, saving you significant amounts of time while simultaneously improving the customer experience.”
The AI powered knowledge and information management platform was developed for Sales, Customer Support, and Client Success, with the functions of customer-facing teams at the forefront of the Talla team’s design and development work. The Intelligent Knowledge Base 2.0, with capabilities beyond those of a chatbot, allows managers to utilize machine learning to train content, eliminate outdated information, and make trusted institutional knowledge discoverable for their teams’ needs.
Features of the Intelligent Knowledge Base include:
- Automation of recurring tasks. The Talla product integrates email, Salesforce, Jira, Zendesk, in order to create new knowledge-based pages, send the information via email, create tickets, file issues, and surface issues and reports
- The ability to train content enables Authors to provide better information for users, and more consumable for machine learning.
- Prevents content duplication to streamline information across pages
- Automatic content updates allows the Talla product to identify and fill knowledge gaps within the organization. If there is a question posed to Talla that the system doesn’t have an answer to, it will orchestrate a workflow to fill that knowledge gap and alert the user when the information becomes available
- Produces real-time, accurate information by integrating Talla with Slack, Microsoft teams, and/or Talla chat, to give users fast access to information - reducing the number of repetitive questions.
Ray Kurzweil, the prize-winning author, and scientist says that artificial circuits replicating themselves at a molecular level will merge with the biological circuits that constitute our nervous systems, giving rise an "enhanced" human super-intelligence. Once this starts happening, what we now call the Internet will in effect become telepathic, giving these enhanced humans instantaneous access to all available knowledge and information as they fashion their brave new world.
Are you paying more taxes than you have to as a developer or freelancer? The IRS is certainly not going to tell you about a deduction you failed to take, and your accountant is not likely to take the time to ask you about every deduction you’re entitled to. As former IRS Commissioner Mark Everson admitted, “If you don’t claim it, you don’t get it.
Write and run code every step of the way, using Android Studio to create apps that integrate with other apps, download and display pictures from the web, play sounds, and more. Each chapter and app has been designed and tested to provide the knowledge and experience you need to get started in Android development.
Get hands-on experience in performing simple to complex mobile forensics techniques Retrieve and analyze data stored not only on mobile devices but also through the cloud and other connected mediums A practical guide to leveraging the power of mobile forensics on popular mobile platforms with lots of tips, tricks, and caveats.