AI features coming in Talla Intelligent Knowledge Base version 2
|Christian Hargrave in Artificial Intelligence Friday, August 24, 2018|
New AI features will be included into Talla's Intelligent Knowledge Base to provide user's with tools to automate their knowledge base.
Talla launched version 2.0 of the Talla Intelligent Knowledge Base. This new platform update harnesses techniques in natural language processing and AI-powered automation to achieve significant benefits for revenue generating teams within companies.
Rob May, Founder and CEO Talla said: “Businesses today are driven by information, but the way that information is written makes it difficult to access simple crisp answers for customers. Talla uses AI to solve that problem. Our AI doesn’t just analyze content - it builds a knowledge graph to really understand it. With Talla, you can turn any section or any page of your knowledge base into a chatbot, then deploy that to arm your customer-facing employees with the information needed to generate results. And when your information contains actions, we can automate those actions as well, saving you significant amounts of time while simultaneously improving the customer experience.”
The AI powered knowledge and information management platform was developed for Sales, Customer Support, and Client Success, with the functions of customer-facing teams at the forefront of the Talla team’s design and development work. The Intelligent Knowledge Base 2.0, with capabilities beyond those of a chatbot, allows managers to utilize machine learning to train content, eliminate outdated information, and make trusted institutional knowledge discoverable for their teams’ needs.
Features of the Intelligent Knowledge Base include:
- Automation of recurring tasks. The Talla product integrates email, Salesforce, Jira, Zendesk, in order to create new knowledge-based pages, send the information via email, create tickets, file issues, and surface issues and reports
- The ability to train content enables Authors to provide better information for users, and more consumable for machine learning.
- Prevents content duplication to streamline information across pages
- Automatic content updates allows the Talla product to identify and fill knowledge gaps within the organization. If there is a question posed to Talla that the system doesn’t have an answer to, it will orchestrate a workflow to fill that knowledge gap and alert the user when the information becomes available
- Produces real-time, accurate information by integrating Talla with Slack, Microsoft teams, and/or Talla chat, to give users fast access to information - reducing the number of repetitive questions.
Learn the best ways to organize your app development projects, and keep code straight, clients happy, and breathe a easier through launches.
Bridging the silos of crowdsourcing research to build better solutions, faster.
Write and run code every step of the way, using Android Studio to create apps that integrate with other apps, download and display pictures from the web, play sounds, and more. Each chapter and app has been designed and tested to provide the knowledge and experience you need to get started in Android development.
How to create a profitable, sustainable business developing and marketing mobile apps.