Release Insights released to the Eggplant suite
|Christian Hargrave in Enterprise Friday, August 10, 2018|
Release Insights by Eggplant has been released to provide developers with a tool to automate analyzation of release quality.
Eggplant has announced the addition of Eggplant Release Insights to its Digital Automation Intelligence (DAI) Suite. The technology enhances the company's automation capabilities, providing intuitive analytics and insights that help teams understand the impact on user satisfaction and business outcomes if they release another version of their product now. This helps accelerate the continuous delivery of applications and software and provides organizations with a competitive advantage.
Releasing new applications and software provides development teams with a wide array of technical data. However, organizations are missing out on a critical business opportunity by not collating this information, making decisions driven by experience rather than data. Eggplant Release Insights addresses this issue by providing an aggregate, visual summary of key information, enabling teams to immediately understand the business impact and take action. This allows teams to make data-backed decisions that improve the quality of each release and enhance the customer experience.
Eggplant Release Insights works in conjunction with Eggplant AI, providing an expanding set of comprehensive predictors that determine the overall release quality. This creates an intuitive, real-time understanding of the release rating, enabling companies to fine-tune their testing and address any issues prior to release.
Eggplant Release Predictors Include:
- Bug Content Predictor: Predicts the expected number of undiscovered defects and assess all aspects of the build process.
- Development Quality Predictor: Identifies the biggest risk factors within the release and assess their impact. The result is to assess the quality of the entire development process and identify the key risks that will impact quality.
- Test Coverage Predictor: Using coverage data from regression and exploratory tests it provides an assessment of the level of coverage on the current product.
- Usability Quality predictor: The UI under development is analyzed and a visual metric is generated of how usable and consistent the current release is.
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more