Ad LTV benchmarks report for Q2 2019
Tuesday, September 17, 2019
SOOMLA, the mobile admeasurement and insights company, has released its first Ad LTV Benchmarks report for 2019, Facebook, Aarki, and Vungle generate the highest Ad LTV.
SOOMLA, the mobile admeasurement and insights company, has released its first Ad LTV Benchmarks report for 2019.
This report provides an in-depth analysis that unveils mobile Ad LTV (lifetime value) data for Day 7 and Day 30 Broken down by Traffic Sources, Device Models, Operating Systems and Countries. The purpose of the Ad LTV report is to expose in-app monetization specialists to the industry's benchmarks so that their monetization strategy will become more accurate and based on complete unbiased data. It's essential for publishers to realize that attributing ad revenue to the user level by a trusted and unbiased 3rd party is a critical component in any app marketing campaign. This study is based on aggregated data collected through the SOOMLA engine during Q2 of 2019. The company analyzed the activity of users across the globe and over 80 million users viewed more than 9 billion in over 450 apps. In addition to previous reports, by showing D7 and D30 Ad LTV data, we were able to estimate the Ad LTV growth trajectory.
What’s in the report?
The report includes a breakdown of Ad LTV by various dimensions:
- By country
- By traffic sources
- Comparison of different device models
- Operating system versions
- Ad LTV growth trajectory
About Ad LTV
Lifetime value (LTV) is the total average revenue generated by a user from the day he or she started using the service. In this case, the service refers to mobile apps. Ad LTV is the total revenue generated from advertising by an average user during his or her existence as a user. This report focuses on D7 Ad LTV (also known as D7 Ad ARPU) and unlike previous reports, it also compares D7 and D30 Ad LTV data. This is the total amount of revenue generated by the average user calculated from the day he or she installed the app and over the following 7 and 30 consecutive days.
- Knowing the accurate app Ad Tv
- Facebook, Aarki, and Vungle generate the highest Ad LTV.
- Among Android manufacturers, Google Pixel generates the highest Ad LTV for US users.
- Relying on the D7 Ad LTV in monetization calculations is important, but as shown in this report, app publishers should pay great attention to the growth trajectory of the period following D7 where the lifetime value is bound to increase.
- North America, for example, has the highest Ad LTV among the countries analyzed. With that being said, Android users' Ad LTV is higher in all countries (excluding Brazil and India) in comparison to the iOS users' metrics.
"We are pleased that Soomla has recognized Aarki as a leading mobile marketing platform that consistently delivers high LTV to its customers. The strong performance results from the unification of machine learning (AI) algorithms, proprietary data, and creative optimization," said Sid Bhatt, CEO of Aarki.
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more