Appnext Introduces Self Serve Mobile App Advertising Platform Offering a Cost Per Install (CPI) Bidding Basis
Friday, November 7, 2014
The Appnext is introducing a self-serve advertising platform to offer developers and publishers a marketplace that operates on a Cost-Per-Install (CPI) bidding basis, allowing app advertisers to place direct CPI bids on specific publisher sources.
The Appnext mobile self-serve platform enables the ability for developers and marketers to know precisely where their apps are being promoted, and which apps and app categories perform best. This provides the ability to place CPI bids to reach positive ROI for each source and scale the top-performing ones.
Appnext serves over 5 Billion app requests a month recommending relevant apps to 230 million mobile users worldwide. Appnext’s CPI model for specific publisher sources provide mobile advertisers with a user acquisition solution that offers scalable solutions to help them grow successful app businesses.
More information is available on the Appnext website.
Read more: https://www.appnext.com/index.html
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more