App Annie Introduces Mobile App for Developer Analytics
|Richard Harris in iOS Sunday, August 4, 2013|
The app allows developers to keep up with app store data on iOS, Google Play and the Amazon Appstore. Data includes downloads, revenues, in-app purchases, reviews, ratings and rank histories.
The company also now offers the ability to utilize a custom database or company solution for the data dashboard and have app store data side by side. Also now available is hourly rankings for iOS, and the ability to track other developer’s apps.
Read more: http://appannie.com
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more