Voximplant to use the Google Cloud Speech API in their platform
|Michael Haynes in API Friday, October 28, 2016|
As Voximplant expands, the cloud communications company has steadily implemented platform additions that meet new developer needs and improve the quality of the service. Here is a rundown on what you can expect from their new product from a developer's perspective.
- Call recording transcription. Voximplant users can produce high-fidelity transcripts of their calls.
- Real-time voice recognition for smart interactive voice response (IVR) scenarios. Customers can now make use of IVR systems offering computerized voice interactions through the Voximplant platform.
- Rapid speech recognition and processing. Fast recognition reduces delays between when a person stops speaking and when the software receives the speech as text in order to act upon it.
- Superior end-of-speech detection. Accurate end-of-speech detection enables more effective parsing of conversations for both transcription and software processing purposes.
- Robust language support. Over 80 languages are now supported.
- Comprehensive testing. Voximplant’s comprehensive internal testing found Google to offer high quality speech recognition.
Read more: http://voximplant.com/
Learn the best ways to organize your app development projects, and keep code straight, clients happy, and breathe a easier through launches.
Write and run code every step of the way, using Android Studio to create apps that integrate with other apps, download and display pictures from the web, play sounds, and more. Each chapter and app has been designed and tested to provide the knowledge and experience you need to get started in Android development.
How to create a profitable, sustainable business developing and marketing mobile apps.