20 percent of mobile app crashes are correlated with a network issue report finds
|Richard Harris in Analytics Monday, October 3, 2016|
Key takeaways from the report include:- 20 percent of mobile app crashes are correlated with a network issue
- Android Nougat is 2.5 times more likely to have a network crash than iOS 10
- Fabric, Twitter's mobile platform, crashes apps. It ranks third worst in analytics and fifth worst in advertising
- Medical, finance and shopping apps are extremely susceptible to network crashes
- 88 percent of network calls involved in a crash were successful but returned unexpected data that led to a crash. In fact, 10 percent of successful network calls returned no data and then led to a network crash
Key features of Custom Insights include:- Correlate vast amounts of underlying app data with marketing performance metrics in a simple way
- Manage data-driven decisions with custom reports containing the statistical analysis and insights to improve mobile business
- Leverage data science tools and Apteligent’s global data to contextualize your app’s data for predictive analysis
Read more: http://www.apteligent.com/
Learn the best ways to organize your app development projects, and keep code straight, clients happy, and breathe a easier through launches.
Write and run code every step of the way, using Android Studio to create apps that integrate with other apps, download and display pictures from the web, play sounds, and more. Each chapter and app has been designed and tested to provide the knowledge and experience you need to get started in Android development.
How to create a profitable, sustainable business developing and marketing mobile apps.