SponsorPay has officially rebranded to Fyber
. The company offers a monetization platform that includes mediation, an ad marketplace and ad serving capabilities.
According to a company statement:
SponsorPay’s rebrand to Fyber goes beyond just a new company name. Over the last eighteen months, we have evolved from a rewarded advertising network into a top mobile supply-side platform for app developers, as evidenced when our clients voted us into VentureBeat’s list of Top 10 Mobile Advertising Companies in January 2014. While it’s bittersweet to part ways with our old company name, rebranding to Fyber is a natural step for our company as we continue to enhance our product offerings and build the best mobile supply-side platform in the market.
So why Fyber? We chose this name because it represents the brand attributes of our company: innovative, empowering, and unifying. It’s our mission to provide innovative solutions that empower app developers to build the smartest ad monetization strategies possible by unifying today’s fragmented mobile advertising ecosystem.
Fyber’s platform gives developers access to demand sources and ad networks including Facebook Audience Network, Google AdMob, Apple iAd, AdColony, InMobi and more.
Fyber's offerings include:
- Ad Network Mediation: With drag-and-drop SDK integration, developers can integrate, manage and optimize all their mediated ad networks to increase their advertising demand, while continuing to preserve their direct contractual relationships with the ad networks.
- Ad Marketplace: Developers can access campaigns from hundreds of demand partners, video networks, agencies and direct advertisers without investing additional resources. This allows developers to achieve higher fill rates and higher eCPMs.
- User Acquisition: Developers can acquire users at scale by running CPI & CPE campaigns across the entire Fyber platform on iOS and Android. They can also build, manage and track ROI-positive campaigns with targeting and bidding of rewarded and non-rewarded ad formats.
- Multiple Ad Formats: Fyber offers the flexibility of both rewarded ad formats (offer walls and rewarded videos) and non-rewarded ad formats (interstitial ads and videos) to accommodate all of the developers' needs with a single platform.
- Dashboard: Developers utilize a unified dashboard to analyze all streams of advertising revenue in a consolidated view with yield optimization features, and can gain insight into new monetization opportunities. An underlying proprietary predictive algorithm enables customers to serve the high-paying ads based on expected user behavior and payout.
Read more: http://blog.fyber.com/weve-rebranded-sponsorpay-is...
Learn the best ways to organize your app development projects, and keep code straight, clients happy, and breathe a easier through launches.
Write and run code every step of the way, using Android Studio to create apps that integrate with other apps, download and display pictures from the web, play sounds, and more. Each chapter and app has been designed and tested to provide the knowledge and experience you need to get started in Android development.
How to create a profitable, sustainable business developing and marketing mobile apps.