Yvolver to Offer In App Game Loyalty Program
|Stuart Parkerson in Marketing & Promotion Tuesday, March 18, 2014|
Early this month Yvolver announced its foray into the mobile marketing and monetization game offering in-app incentive and loyalty programs.
The new company features veterans from GameStop, Apple and other video game, digital retail, data science and loyalty industries. Currently in beta form, the full Yvolver service will be announced at a later date.
The company is promoting its service that allows app users to increase a monthly Yvolver Score by completing events set by the developer in combination with making in-game purchases. The service utilizes interfaces that provide players with an uninterrupted experience. The company utilizes what it calls “three core concepts” - loyalty techniques, predictive analytics and its technology toolset.
Yvolver users convert their monthly Yvolver Score into prizes ranging from digital items to in-game power ups and physical goods such as personal electronics, clothing, accessories and custom-branded items.
Read more: http://www.yvolver.com/
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more