You can now build and run apps in FileMaker Cloud
|Richard Harris in Cloud Services Monday, October 3, 2016|
FileMaker, Inc. has released its cloud-based platform for managing and running custom apps, FileMaker Cloud. The offering provides the simplicity, performance and reliability of the FileMaker Platform without having to spend time and resources deploying and maintaining a server.
FileMaker enables businesses, both small and large, to quickly and easily deploy custom mobile apps that save time and money while creating efficiencies and better customer experiences. The company supports business transformation with innovative offerings such as the Idea to iPad Bundle and the free Service Business Toolkit.
Features of FileMaker Cloud include:
- Network security: Supports industry standard SSL/TLS level encryption; comes with a 90-day trial SSL certificate.
- FileMaker Cloud Admin Console: Provides a dashboard view of system and custom app performance with a user-friendly design.
- Separate data/configuration set up: Developers’ FileMaker files are separated from their instance of FileMaker Cloud so that software upgrades, maintenance and service restart can be completed more quickly and easily.
Read more: http://www.filemaker.com/
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more