UserCare has launched a private beta of its mobile customer service platform to help app publishers leverage first-party data to create value-based customer segments and deliver differentiated services to high-value users. UserCare is a SaaS service for mobile applications that uses in-app messaging and user segmentation tools to help app developers give their highest value customers with prioritized service.
The UserCare platform ties together data analytics and customer service in the same interface so that publishers can differentiate the level of service by type of customers, using customer event data for issue resolution and to offer value based services.
Developers can integrate the UserCare SDK to add customer support and CRM capabilities to apps. The platform provides the opportunity to provide support using mobile messaging and push notifications and enable customer self-service through FAQs. It can also support app marketing efforts by offering instant rewards through a web-based interface.
UserCare features include:
- Agent-assisted service uses in-app mobile messaging
- Push notifications alert customers to new messages
- Self-service tools enable users to help themselves through FAQ pages
- Define customer lifetime value segments that enable differentiated service levels and support queues
- Determine what support channels to make available to each segment
- Prioritize service to highest value customers
- Gain an interactive view of how each user is engaging with the app
- Track any customer event of interest including purchases, usage, app upgrades, support requests, and more
- Act on user data to guide issue resolution, drive product development, and gain insights on user behavior
- Define custom rewards that matter most to customers, including in-app currency, virtual items, credits, and more
- Grant rewards within a mobile messaging session to show customer appreciation and drive loyalty
- Display rewards in real-time directly in a customer’s account
Initial support will be offered for iOS and Android, with Unity support releasing at a later date. Developers interested in being part of the private beta can sign up on the UserCare website.
Read more: https://www.usercare.com/
Are you paying more taxes than you have to as a developer or freelancer? The IRS is certainly not going to tell you about a deduction you failed to take, and your accountant is not likely to take the time to ask you about every deduction you’re entitled to. As former IRS Commissioner Mark Everson admitted, “If you don’t claim it, you don’t get it.
Get hands-on experience in performing simple to complex mobile forensics techniques Retrieve and analyze data stored not only on mobile devices but also through the cloud and other connected mediums A practical guide to leveraging the power of mobile forensics on popular mobile platforms with lots of tips, tricks, and caveats.
The Chirp GPS app is a top-ranked location sharing app available for Apple and Android that is super easy to use, and most of all, it's reliable.
Write and run code every step of the way, using Android Studio to create apps that integrate with other apps, download and display pictures from the web, play sounds, and more. Each chapter and app has been designed and tested to provide the knowledge and experience you need to get started in Android development.