Unravel Data Launches Performance Intelligence Platform
|Richard Harris in Big Data Tuesday, September 20, 2016|
Unravel Data, provider of a full-stack performance intelligence platform for optimizing Big Data operations (DataOps), has emerged from stealth, announcing the first-ever platform to accelerate Big Data applications, optimize resource usage, and provide operations intelligence, all from a single platform.
Addressing the larger Big Data market, which analysts at IDC estimate will be worth $187 billion by 2019, Unravel Data helps DataOps teams, which includes data scientists, BI analysts, IT operations and systems architects, resolve performance and reliability issues with Big Data applications running on clusters scaling up to several thousand nodes. With a click of a button, the Unravel platform provides DataOps teams with actionable information to accelerate time-to-value from their Big Data applications.
Unravel Data is available immediately for on-premises, cloud or hybrid Big Data deployments. Unravel Data currently supports Hadoop, Spark and Kafka, with plans to add support for other systems such as for data ingestion (Storm, Flume), NoSQL systems (Cassandra, HBase) and MPP systems (Impala, Drill).
Read more: http://www.unraveldata.com
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more