Today is Last Day to Implement Subscriptions in a NOOK App and Receive Free Marketing
|Stuart Parkerson in Marketing & Promotion Friday, March 7, 2014|
Today is the last day to take advantage of a program offered by NOOK and Fortumo to implement subscriptions in a NOOK App and receive premium app marketing.
The subscription model works for apps and digital goods vendors that use recurring billing to enable users to access specific content.
This subscription model allows developer to monetize through an app on a monthly basis using recurring billing. It also allows for the creation of customer loyalty through subscriptions and have the opportunity to increase revenue by up to 30%. Subscriptions also help simplify the customer payment process by setting up a monthly charge to a user’s credit card.
Subscriptions are supported on NOOK HD, NOOK HD+, NOOK Color and NOOK Tablet.
Read more: https://nookdeveloper.barnesandnoble.com/subscript...
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more