TigerText Offers PaaS Messaging Platform for Enterprise App Development
|Richard Harris in Enterprise Tuesday, March 3, 2015|
TigerText had released its new platform-as-a-service (PaaS), which allows developers to integrate secure messaging capabilities into any application. TigerText’s encrypted messaging platform keeps communications safe, improves workflows, and complies with industry regulations.
The platform provides a secure messaging SDK that gives developers full control over the user interface and customer experience, while enabling users to send secure text, voice and video messages, and also share files across different applications. It offers a scalable infrastructure, with step-by-step documentation and cross-platform APIs and SDKs. To provide a wide range of connectivity, developers can leverage HTTP, SMTP and WCTP protocols.
TigerText is applicable for highly regulated industries such as financial services, legal and government agencies, where secure communications are critical. There is no charge to get started with the TigerConnect platform and message recipients do not need the TigerText app to receive and send messages.
Read more: http://www.tigertext.com/
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more