Tapjoy Offers New App Marketing Automation and Monetization Platform
|Stuart Parkerson in Monetize Friday, March 13, 2015|
Tapjoy has revamped its company and product solution with the launch of its new Marketing Automation and Monetization Platform, which is designed to help freemium mobile app publishers maximize the lifetime value of each user.
The new platform combines predictive analytics, marketing automation, IAP driven monetization and Tapjoy’s rewarded advertising solutions. The new platform introduces Tapjoy’s Future Value Map, a solution that leverages data science, deep segmentation and proprietary algorithms to predict the future behaviors of individual users, and determine whether an IAP promotion, advertisement or in-app message will drive the most revenue. The platform’s marketing automation capabilities then enable developers to deliver targeted messages to those users at the right moment.
For the vast majority of publisher who are utilizing the freemium model, a small percentage of users account for a majority of revenue. The goal of the Tapjoy’s platform is to optimize the revenue from these proven spenders, while also uncovering more spenders and increasing engagement and ad-based monetization from the rest of their audience. The solution can help developers predict the lifetime value of all of their users, and initiate personalized in-app experiences that maximize the engagement and revenue potential of every user.
Tapjoy’s solution offers:
- Predictive and actionable analytics that enable developers to know, and take action against, the future value of every user. Tapjoy’s Future Value Map makes deep segmentation and real-time analytics actionable so developers can serve a nearly infinite variety of marketing actions that drive lifetime value.
- Marketing automation tools that deliver contextually relevant messages to engage spenders, or deliver rewarded advertisements to the users that will never spend.
Real-time IAP and ad-based monetization are available to developers from a single data set, eliminating the need to integrate a variety of single point solutions. The Tapjoy platform provides one SDK for analytics, marketing automation and ad-monetization needs.
Examples of complex data-driven tasks that can be accomplished using the platform include:
- Offering a discount on virtual currency sales to users who have previously paid or are likely to pay based on their in-app behaviors.
- Serving rewarded advertisements to users who are not likely to pay but will happily engage with ads in exchange for virtual access to premium content.
- Using in-app messages and push notifications to announce new features and app updates that help drive user engagement and session frequency.
- Cross-promoting other apps in a publisher’s portfolio to users who show characteristics indicating they are likely to churn soon.
Read more: http://home.tapjoy.com/
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more