Startapp Launches New Mobile App Advertiser Portal
|Richard Harris in Monetize Monday, March 17, 2014|
Startapp has launched a new Advertiser Portal giving advertisers access to Startapp traffic through an easy-to-use self-service dashboard. Advertisers can run cost-per-click (CPC) campaigns on both Android and iOS using a variety of ad types, including interstitial ads, banner ads, and enriched ads.
With the new portal advertisers now have more control over the execution of their campaign. The portal offers the ability to select and/or modify a wide variety of ad targeting options including countries to include or exclude, app categories (i.e. entertainment apps, productivity apps, mobile games), mobile device types, app rating/maturity and operating system version
After beginning a campaign, advertisers can track statistics on the dashboard in an easy-to-read chart as well as manage multiple campaigns.
Read more: http://accounts.startapp.com/General/Register.aspx
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more