Put App Marketing on Autopilot with This Guide
|Stuart Parkerson in Marketing & Promotion Monday, April 13, 2015|
Contrary to how the term sounds, app marketing automation does not do your marketing for you – instead it helps you scale your marketing efforts. Automation is a tool (albeit a very powerful one) to run customized campaigns to your users - campaigns these users will want to interact with and are relevant to them in real-time.
Automation works to improve your app’s marketing because it links messages together to allow you to deliver connected and clear (not disjointed) offers. It also allows you to take your users down key conversion paths (thus increasing revenue) and spares you the headache of manually creating hundreds of campaigns (thus saving time).
To help app publishers utilize marketing automation to its fullest, Localytics has published “The App Marketing Automation Kit,” which provides three free publications: (1) free mini-guide; (2) list of use cases; and (3) RFP for choosing an automation tool. These resources were created to help publishers find the correct platform for their purposes, learn the ins and outs on how to start running campaigns, and gain the necessary confidence to tackle marketing automation.
The kit provides:
- A mini-guide containing best practices for creating & running automated app marketing campaigns.
- 11 cross-vertical use cases for automated push & in-app messages.
- A customizable Request for Proposal (RFP) checklist for selecting an automation tool for your app marketing.
These free resources are offered online on the Localytics website as well in downloadable versions.
Read more: http://www.localytics.com/resources/
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more