Pragmatic Studio announces a 4 day hands on training course
|Richard Harris in Press Announcements Monday, June 24, 2013|
The Pragmatic Studio announces a 4-day, hands-on training course, where participants will learn how to design and build high-quality iOS apps from start to finish. Participants join The Pragmatic Studio either July 22-25 in Reston, Virginia or August 26-29 in Denver, Colorado and learn not only how to use the tools and APIs in the SDK, but also best practices and techniques for building full-featured apps. Participants will save time and frustration by learning directly from the experts.
Parker, Colorado - The Pragmatic Studio announces a 4-day, hands-on training course, where participants will learn how to design and build high-quality iOS apps from start to finish.
Some amazing stats were released at Apple's recent WWDC event:
* 900,000 apps in the Apps Store
* 50,000,000,000 downloads
* $5,000,000,000 paid to developers in the last year
Want to be part of these extraordinary figures? In our 4-day course, you'll learn how to design and build high-quality iOS apps from start to finish. You'll learn not only how to use the tools and APIs in the SDK, but also best practices and techniques for building full-featured apps. Save time and frustration by learning directly from two experts!
Our upcoming courses are:
* July 22-25 in Reston, Virginia
* August 26-29 in Denver, Colorado
Be sure to secure your spot in the class early and get the best rate!
During the course you will:
* Get hands-on experience building 6 iOS apps
* Understand not just how to use the iOS SDK, but also why things are the way they are and how to use that to your advantage
* Learn the tools, techniques, and design principles the pros use thus saving yourself both time and frustration
You'll come away from this course with the skills and confidence to create your first iOS app, or improve your existing app.
This iOS Programming Studio is intended for:
* Experienced programmers who are new to iOS development
* New iOS programmers who have started building an app and need help putting all the concepts together
* Programming teams that need to get up to speed quickly on building iOS apps
Since this course began nearly 5 years ago, our alumni have gone on to build some amazing apps and we'd love to help you start to do the same!
Here's what some of our alumni have said about us:
"It was totally awesome! I learned more in these four days than in six months of muddling around on my own."
"The knowledge and experience of the instructors is priceless."
"The instructors brought a passion and knowledge to the course that I have not seen in other training."
"I wanted training from real, experienced iPhone developers...and I got that in this Studio!"
"The instructors were extremely helpful and knowledgeable. They made the material easy to understand. Definitely the best training class I've taken!"
Read more: http://pragmaticstudio.com/
Become a subscriber of App Developer Magazine for just $5.99 a month and take advantage of all these perks.
MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO
- - Exclusive content from leaders in the industry
- - Q&A articles from industry leaders
- - Tips and tricks from the most successful developers weekly
- - Monthly issues, including all 90+ back-issues since 2012
- - Event discounts and early-bird signups
- - Gain insight from top achievers in the app store
- - Learn what tools to use, what SDK's to use, and more